Advertlets.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

JunGLE trekking PART2 (atas permintaan 14 kwn aku)

"My precious. You are the chosen one! It is your fate," said an old man to Cheng. It wasn't clear. Cheng didn't see the old man clearly. His sight was blurring. "You will become…." Suddenly Cheng woke up. It was just a dream. He looked around. It was morning already. "Wake up everybody" Cheng said to all of us. "It's morning already". All of us woke up from sleep. Well, it had been three days since we were lost in the jungle. The five of us tried our best to find our way back but we were still lost.


That day, the five of us continue our journey of finding our way back home. Like the old says 'there's no place like home', all of us were homesick. We really miss our family so much. " I miss my mom, she's the best mom I've ever had, and she's the best math teacher there is," said Edmund. "I wonder how Ronaldinho was playing against Arsenal at Champions league last night" I said. "I miss my girlfriend, her beautiful face and her sweet voice," said Ihsan. "Man, I really want to watch Man. United game!" Cheng said with his angry voice. "I love Man. United" Cheng then said again. It was strange, as Raja was the only who was quiet.


We walked through the bushes, through the river, through anything that can be walked through. We walked until we found a big cave. The cave shaped just like a face of an ape. "Look Edmund, that cave looks just like your face" said Cheng to Edmund while laughing. I quickly said, "Cheng is an idiot, actually that cave looks like you to be honest'. Everybody laughed. We made the decision to stay in the cave for a night. Unfortunately, as Cheng was walking forward with his heavy bag, he slips and his head was knocked on the floor. He fainted.


"My precious. You are the chosen one! It is your fate," The same old man appeared in front of Cheng. "I have waited for a long time to meet you," he said again. Cheng then realized that the old man was wearing a red jersey. A red Man United jersey. "By the way, Manchester win last night" the old man said. As the old man wanted to continue his talk, Cheng's sight was blurring. "No, please don't wake up again, the last time I want to said this to you, you woke up the when I wan to tell it, you will become…" said the old man. Suddenly Cheng woke up, AGAIN.


"Cheng! Thank god you have wake up" Raja said. "Ouch, my head hurts" Cheng said as he was trying to sit up. "You slipped and you were fainted for a long time" Raja informed Cheng. "My! How long have I been fainted?" "It's been two…" "Two days!!?" "No. It's not two days. It has been two…" "Two weeks!!? Ooo my god! I've been fainted for a long time!" "No. It's not two weeks. It has been two…" "No!!! No!! Don't tell me that I have fainted for two years!!" "No. It has been two… It has been two hours since you were fainted". What a long time Cheng has fainted.


It was not our day, as a big black tiger with saber teeth came out. And the worst part is, Edmund and Ihsan were still in their dreams. Their sweet dreams…..

TO BE CONTINUED….

6 comments:

  1. continue continue continue... Dah lame aku tunggu... Sampai berjanggut di dagu... dan tak mkn minum berminggu2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xblh blar...
    best la..
    Kau hantar la kat tv3/primeworks..
    mesti diorang nak citer ni..
    haha..
    aku nak tau lg la citer ni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha dah brp tahun dah asik cerita ni je yg kau letak kt blog kau :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahh..ni citer bes2 ke novel???siap sambung2...bek wat drama...heheh

    *sowie menyampuk..

    ReplyDelete